The Finance Executive's core responsibility will be to assist with the accounting and financial activities of the company. The resource is expected to prepare, document and readily update the company’s financial procedures and ensure their implementation as per requirement. They should also be readily available to answer any query raised by the Finance Department, external vendors, and relevant authorities.
Key Responsibilities Required:
- Maintain the company’s petty cash with proper daily reconciliation prepared for reporting line.
- Maintain the ledgers by recording transactions in accounting software ensuring that transactions are recorded in proper head of accounts.
- Prepare monthly bank statement reconciliations.
- Maintain filing records for all accounting and finance related transactions of the company.
- Make proper deductions of withholding tax and file quarterly withholding tax statements under section 165.
- Assist line managers in yearly external audits of the company.
- Process expense requests and keep track of OPD expenses on monthly basis.
- Maintain correspondence with banks for proper execution of transactions.
- Assist line manager in day-to-day finance operations.
- Perform any other task as assigned by line managers.
- B.Com degree holders or candidates currently pursuing any professional accounting qualification with 1 to 2 years of experience (IT industry experience will be preferred).
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work in teams, communicate, and coordinate with multiple parties.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines.
Submit our form to apply now or email your resumes at email@example.com
NOTE: Fresh candidates are also encouraged to apply.